Booking Your Wedding or Function Entertainment
Q: Is booking a performer new to you and a bit overwhelming?
A: The below, easy to follow, step-by-step guide will take care of that and will bring out the fun side of adding entertainment to your special event.
For information about our booking process, click here
- 1. CONTACT - Contact a friendly EAO consultant. You can do this via phone or online enquiry form.
- 2. BRIEF - Your consultant will take a "brief" from you about what you want, like and need for your event (they’ll ask you about musical style, budget, size of act, location and times - they can help you with anything you are unsure of).
- 3. RESEARCH & OPTIONS - Your consultant will go away, do some research and come back to you with a tailored selection of options. This takes out all the hard work for you - they’re experienced & knowledgeable and can narrow down the hundreds of options out there to a handful that fit your requirements.
- 4. BROWSE - You can then browse through the bios, photos and song lists, listen to audio samples and/or go and view the acts perform live.
- 5. GIVE FEEDBACK - Give your consultant your feedback - do you want to book one of the options presented? Want more ideas? Need more time? Need help working out which option is best for you? Your consultant will help you with whatever you need.
- 6. BOOK - Once you’ve decided on the perfect entertainment, tell your consultant straight away. This is to avoid your choice being booked by anyone else on your function date. They can get your booking underway to ensure that this doesn’t happen.
- 7. ONGOING ASSISTANCE - Your consultant will continue to work with you right up until your big day to ensure that all details are sorted so that you can enjoy your special event without having to worry.